[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Steve Ray -

To: ray@xxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:26:45 -0800
Steve,    (01)

No problem at all. As long as we are both on top of the matter, you
can have it ready 3 minutes before the real presentation, if need be
(I might want the filename of your presentation first, in that case).
I'll check with you again on 2/11 pm if I don't hear from you before that.    (02)

Thank you very much for talking to us despite your busy schedule.    (03)

Regards,
PPY

Steve Ray wrote Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:30:35 -0500:    (05)