[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentati

To: Zachary Alexander <onto-z@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:13:54 -0800
Zachary,    (01)

Got you in there already -- see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_02_12#nid018    (02)

By the way, please:    (03)

(i) put in a short bio about yourself at the ZacharyAlexander(?) wiki
page (you can start the edit by clicking on the question mark behind
the name now. Once the page is populated, the question mark will go
away.) and    (04)

(ii) please help fill out the membership survey ... so that we'd know
who our members are and how to better serve the community. The survey
form is at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html    (05)

"See" you on 2/12.    (06)

Regards,
PPY

Zachary Alexander wrote Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:45:59 -0500:    (08)