[ontolog-admin] Re: [ubl] February 23-27 UBL F2F Registration

To: "CRAWFORD, Mark" <MCRAWFORD@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:01:35 -0800
Mark,    (01)

Thank you for asking, but "No". The [ontolog] group doesn't have a
plan for its next F2F yet (after the last Nov'03 San Francisco
workshop colocated with UBL and hosted by Sun/Jon).    (02)

Reason why I said I would not be present throughout the week is that I
have other eGov-related meetings scheduled in the Washington area
during the same week. In fact, that's what is making it possible for
me to come to the UBL meeting.    (03)

So far, the [ontolog] work is not funded yet - so everyone is doing it
on their own dime, still. While I am working on trying to resolve that
myself, any help from you or your organization in that regard will be
appreciated. I'm open to any prospective collaboration opportunity and
idea.    (04)

Thanks & regards,
PPY