[ontolog-admin] Re: Open Letter to Web Services, Semantics, Semantic We

To: johnchardin@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Ron Schuldt <ron.l.schuldt@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:21:09 -0700
John,    (01)

Thanks for reposting (the synopsis) to the [ontolog-forum]. Ref my:    (02)

 > By the way, John, while the [ontolog-forum] has, among its charter,
 > the identification of ontological engineering approaches that might
 > be applied to the UBL effort (and does share some common
 > membership), the OASIS-UBL-TC and [ontolog-forum] are, nonetheless,
 > *independent* communities of practice. Please note.    (03)

I noticed the full open letter that is featured at your site still
cites "UBL ontolog" as one group (ref highlighted line below). If you
might update it to separately identifying "UBL (or OASIS UBL TC)" and
"[ontolog-forum]", that will better reflect the fact that these are
two separate efforts and groups.    (04)

Thanks & regards,
PPY