[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog] RE: Open Letter to Web Services, Semantic

To: Ron Schuldt <ron.l.schuldt@xxxxxxxx>, johnchardin@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:38:39 -0700
Ron & John,    (01)

I just returned from a trip, and therefore, did not manage to prompt
John on his last post. Kindly note that posting address and message
archives to the [ontolog-forum] has changed since end Jan. 2003.    (02)

Ref:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2003-01/msg00023.html
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2003-02/msg00000.html
&
   http://ontolog.cim3.org/forums/ontolog/    (03)

As such, the proper address for posting/contributing to the
[ontolog-forum] is at <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.    (04)

By the way, John, while the [ontolog-forum] has, among its charter,
the identification of ontological engineering approaches that might be
applied to the UBL effort (and does share some common membership), the
OASIS-UBL-TC and [ontolog-forum] are, nonetheless, *independent*
communities of practice. Please note.    (05)

Best of luck to your endeavors. Let's stay in touch and keep posting
each other of our progress.    (06)

Regards,
PPY

Schuldt, Ron L wrote Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:32:44 -0600:    (08)