[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog] RE: Open Letter to Web Services, Semantic

To: johnchardin@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jon Bosak <jon.bosak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Ron Schuldt <ron.l.schuldt@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:59:19 -0700
John,    (01)

 > has it been posted already?    (02)

No, it has not.    (03)

 > Should I post to the ontolog-forum address at
 > <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    (04)

That's where postings to the [ontolog-forum] should be made, if you
intend to post this for the entire community. If you only intended for
this to go to the conveners of the community, then, by virtue of my
last exchange with you (where full text of yours and Ron's messages
were included), they, as well as the UBL TC chair, have all been duly
served your message(s).    (05)

Cheers,
PPY

john hardin wrote Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:13:35 -0700 (PDT):    (07)