mini-series-org

Re: [RulesReasoningLP] Scheduling Session Speakers

To: RulesReasoningLP Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 23:53:38 +0000
As was pointed out to me, we have the wrong dates: Thanksgiving is Thurs, Nov.
28, and so the real date we are talking about is Nov. 21, and we'd potentially
like to swap with R3, who is apparently scheduled currently for that date.     (01)

The original message I cited was corrected in this message:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/2013-09/msg00002.html.     (02)

Thanks and apologies!
Leo    (03)

Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RulesReasoningLP    (05)