mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] ONTOLOG Session 4, "A review of ontologies for

To: Mark Schildhauer <schild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Luis Bermudez <lbermudez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brodaric, Boyan" <Boyan.Brodaric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Norman Morrison <norman.morrison1@xxxxxxxxx>, thomas.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:09:28 -0700
Thanks, Mark!    (01)

Attn: ALL    (02)

By the way, for those who are unfamiliar editing the OntologWiki, the
one paragraph to read before doing that is at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nidA    (03)

I have created the stub pages for everyone who hasn't already have a
namesake page on the OntologWiki; therefore, edits yours,
respectively, at:
- http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LuisBermudez
- http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BoyanBrodaric
- http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NormanMorrison
- http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ThomasHuang    (04)

Also, (a slight update to Mark's instructions) since there are always
some delays when people try to talk when everyone is muted, and we
wanted to have a smooth recording of all the talks, it is customary
that we let all the presentations go through first, before going into
an open Q&A. However, while the talk are being presented, participants
will generally be capturing their questions onto the chat-board too.    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (06)

Peter P. Yim
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PeterYim

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/