mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] ONTOLOG Session 4, "A review of ontologies for

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Li, Naicong" <naicong_li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:39:47 +0000
Hi Peter,    (01)

I want to apologize for being so silent lately.  My work/class schedule is
prohibiting me from attending Thursday morning sessions...  I am following the
email streams though (this and the ontology-based standard one), and would like
to thank you very much for being so good about updating everyone on what's
going on.    (02)

Naicong    (03)