mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] session-1: "Value Proposition" - Thu 2012.08.2

To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mini-series-org-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 13:56:25 -0500

Peter. I think you will have mine by tomorrow.

From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
To: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/20/2012 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] session-1: "Value Proposition" - Thu 2012.08.23 - preparation (and prep in general)
Sent by: mini-series-org-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Leo, Krishna, Krzysztof, Dalia, Pascal, Mike,

This is a friendly reminder that slides for this Thursday's session is
due end-if-day tomorrow (Tue 8/21). Again, this section on the
VirtualSpeakerSessionTips page should be useful:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?VirtualSpeakerSessionTips#nidBMG

Please supply me your slides in pdf format (if you possibly can),
number all the slides (turn-on slide numbering) and populate the file
metadata (File|Properties). Your slides should be emailed to the two
co-chairs and myself.  If you need a bit more time, *please* make sure
you email the three of us, so we know to expect that, and possibly
reschedule our other activities to accommodate that.

During the session, I will be advancing the slides for you all ... but
*do remember to prompt the slides advances, and call out the slide
number every time*.

Thanks in advance. =ppy
--

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_08_23