iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] grants isc2012: docs

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Werner Kuhn <werner.kuhn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:40:03 +0200
Dear all,
I am happy to do an evaluation by Saturday, but am now a bit confused what the decision is and what the criteria for it are. I guess if each of us has a somewhat different understanding, we will have a bit of a mess. But maybe i missed something in the flood of mails.
cheers
werner

--
Werner Kuhn
Institute for Geoinformatics

Complexity is a symptom of confusion, not a cause. (Jeff Hawkins)