cctont-imp

Post with Text-only [was - Re: [cctont-imp] COMMENTS: CCTONT-worksheet-v

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter_yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:14:02 -0700
Garret,    (01)

If you could set your email preferences to have your post to this
address be "text only" (and line wrapped at 65 characters per line),
your posts will be captured into the archives with "purple numbers"
automatically assigned.  (The parser doesn't work well with messages
when they are in html now.)    (02)

See:
[without purple numbers]:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/2004-06/msg00029.html    (03)

[with purple numbers]:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/2004-06/msg00024.html    (04)

The purple numbers will come in handy when we need to refer to any
particular point in the message (if your separate your points into
paragraphs, and leave a blank line in between paragraphs).    (05)

For more info about purple numbers, see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PurpleNumbers    (06)

Thanks.  -ppy

Garret Minakawa wrote Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:35:39 -0700:    (08)