cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] Proceedings of CCTONT worksession call 2004.06.24

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:34:19 -0700
Adam, Garret and Peter had a good conference call work session
discussion issues and observations, mainly on CCTONT v0.3a    (01)

Notes of the call is captured at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/WorkSession_2004_06_24_CCT    (02)

We are aiming at getting out one more version before Adam leaves
for his vacation next week. We agreed to continue working and
using this email-list as the communication medium in the mean time.    (03)

By the way, we agreed to do our next work session call on Fri
2004.07.02, but forgot to tie down a time for it (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation/WorkSession_2004_06_24_CCT#nid074).
I suggest 10:00am PDT that day here. Would anyone (who plans to
be on the call, but cannot make this time) please revert by email
so that we can pick another time on that day (or even a different
day).    (04)

Regards.  -ppy    (05)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/