cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] Proceedings of CCTONT worksession call 2004.06.24

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:07:50 -0700
Hi Alan,    (01)

Thanks for pointing that out.    (02)

We (Garret, Adam & I) were figuring that Fri 7/2/04 is the first
available opportunity for us to regroup, as soon as Adam returns
from his vacation, and immediately prior to my leaving for
Washington DC for the ontolog workshop face-to-face (7/6~9/2004).    (03)

If others can join us, that will be wonderful, ... but if they
can't, we could understand, especially now that you've pointed
out that it's a long weekend ahead of that.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

Alan.Stitzer@xxxxxxxxx wrote Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:45:26 -0400:    (06)