cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] COMMENTS: CCTONT-worksheet-v0-3a

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:16:48 -0700
 > Sigma on cim3.net is down ...    (01)

Sorry, ... but thanks for prompting. It's up and running again, now.    (02)

 > ... this afternoon's con call ...    (03)

I look forward to talking to you and Adam then.    (04)

-ppy

Garret Minakawa wrote Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:35:39 -0700:    (06)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/