bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Fwd: [ontolog-forum] [Fwd: The Open Group SOA Ontology]

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Francis McCabe <frankmccabe@xxxxxxx>, Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:42:29 -0700
I have not had a chance to look into the OpenGroup soa-ontology, but I
would, as quite a few of us are coming from OASIS, first check out
where the OASIS SOA-related efforts are at.    (01)

The last I heard, the OASIS SOA-RM (which, in my opinion, is a
wonderful piece of work) is onto building a ontology out of that work
(probably under the auspices of another OASIS TC).    (02)

Rex, or Frank or Duane would probably in a good position to provide us
with more information on where things stand.    (03)

Cheers.  =ppy