bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] EMail and BSP and ...

To: 'Peter Yim' <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: BSP Forum <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT)" <Toby.Considine@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:34:18 -0400
Makes sense. I was assuming it was somehow linked to the forum directly and
looking all over for the answer...    (01)

tc    (02)

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so
regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened
for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell    (03)

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina