bsp-forum

[bsp-forum] Join us for the Building Service Performance Regular Meeting

To: bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Finith E Jernigan AIA <finith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:55:00 -0400
Building Service Performance Regular Meeting 6/30/08 1:30PM EDT
Join us for a Webinar on June 30
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/341175922
Regularily scheduled meeting for *Monday 30 June 2008*.  There's plenty to discuss before the project kickoff.

The Building Service Performance Project Kickoff is set
for Monday the 14th of July, and responses started coming
in within 1/2 hour of the invitation being sent.

The agenda will include discussions of the following topics:
- Conference call / webinar etiquette
- Long Term Goals
- Making what we do make sense
- Current opportunities
- General principles in Ontology authoring
- Kick-off meeting July 14th, 2008

By seperate email we will be forwarding a mindmap with agenda details and two pdf files for those without MindManager.

NB. We are testing www.gotowebinar.com for this meeting and will be using the web interface for presenting the agenda items. Dial-in to the meeing is via the phone numbers included with this notice. NOTE that if you intend to speak in the webinar, you should dial-in using the Panelist Phone Number and Panelist Access Code provided.
Title: Building Service Performance Regular Meeting 6/30/08 1:30PM EST