bsp-forum

[bsp-forum] Regular Building Service Performance Meeting at 1:30PM EDT M

To: bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Finith E Jernigan AIA <finith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:56:23 -0400
Hi,

By this time, hopefully, you will have received notice of the webinar that we intend to try for the meeting on Monday. Please sign up and join us. This is a first attempt to identify a way to resolve some of the issues that have been occurring in the last couple of phone conferences. Please sign-in as a panelist if you wish to speak during the session. Those that sign up as Attendees can on  'listen-in' and chat via typing to the meeting organizers.

As with all technology that people try out for the first time, there will be glitches. If we work through the glitches and persevere, we will come out at the other side with a better, more satisfying way to communicate with the group, no matter where they are in the world.

We are also testing a new way to capture the agenda.

Attached you will find a pdf with two views of the MindManager agenda and a copy of the MindManager Map.

Please do not hesitate to mark these up, add details or forward comments to either finith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should we receive changes prior to the meeting Monday, we will try to incorporate them and send them to all parties ahead of time.

You can download a viewer for the map at http://www.mindjet.com/resources/downloads/mm_viewer.aspx of a viewer for Internet Explorer at http://www.mindjet.com/resources/downloads/mm_viewer_plugin.aspx

Should you wish to create your own maps or explore the product further you can download a 30 day trial at http://www.mindjet.com/products/trials/default.aspx

I hope to 'see' you on Monday.

Finith

Finith E. Jernigan AIA
Design Atlantic Ltd
Architecture - Planning - Management

Author of BIG BIM little bim
The practical approach to building information modeling
Integrated practice done the right way!

130 East Main Street - Salisbury, MD 21801
t 410.548.9245 f 443.270.6094