bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] Join us for the Building Service Performance Regular Mee

To: "Finith E Jernigan AIA" <finith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: BSP Forum <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:12:07 -0700
Thank you Finith.    (01)

I will call in tomorrow (but again, only for 30 minute or so.)    (02)

You are correct, collaboration issues should be dealt with separately
(probably off-line with the co-conveners), as it is only an enabler,
and not the mission of this BSP project. Ontolog has been meeting the
way they're doing since May-2002, and even recording their sessions
starting around May-2003 (they're all in the open archives). ...  I
suspect it's more a communication/culture issue rather than a
technical one that we will need to get clarified (but not tomorrow.)    (03)

Talk to you tomorrow.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. by the way, thank you for paying for tomorrow's call.  =ppy