Re: [uos-convene] The communique on Applied Ontology?

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 08:22:17 -0700
Leo & Dagobert,    (01)

Just to clarify the situation and make sure we are not
duplicating efforts:    (02)

Leo (in his 5 May 2006 21:01 message) says he is already working
on the journal paper and will have it ready fairly soon, is that
correct, Leo? This, I assume, is the follow-up to the 3/14/06
UOS-prep meeting when Leo took on the responsibility to champion
the Applied Ontology journal paper submission, right?    (03)

If so, Dagobert (ref. your 05 May 2006 21:34 message), you might
want to coordinate with Leo on this. By the way, you (Dagobert)
promised to document the 3/15/06 morning UO-Application Dialog
meeting for us too ... how's that coming along?    (04)

Regards.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (08)