[uos-convene] The communique on Applied Ontology?

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 23:24:57 +0200
Folks, the second issue of Applied Ontology is going on production
now. As discussed in precedence, Mark and I would be happy to publish
the Communique in the "Editorials" section, if it is put in a
publishable format. This means that we need a short introduction, and
that the core text needs to be polished up a little bit. I am willing
to help in this editorial work, but we need somebody who gives it a
start, if we agree. The text should be ready by May 15th at latest.    (01)

Any volunteer? Comments?    (02)

Nicola (and Mark)    (03)

-----
Nicola Guarino
Co-Editor in Chief, Applied Ontology (IOS Press)
Head, Laboratory for Applied Ontology (LOA), ISTC-CNR
Institute for Cognitive Sciences and Technologies
National Research Council
Via Solteri, 38
I-38100 Trento    (04)

phone:     +39 0461 828486