Re: [uos-convene] The communique on Applied Ontology?

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dagobert Soergel <dsoergel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 21:34:02 -0400
If people feel comfortable with publishing an edited version (which
may involve consolidation and reordering of points) with a link to
the original document, I could undertake a fist-cut edit by May 10.    (01)

DS    (02)

At 5/5/2006 05:24 PM, Nicola Guarino wrote:
>Folks, the second issue of Applied Ontology is going on production
>now. As discussed in precedence, Mark and I would be happy to publish
>the Communique in the "Editorials" section, if it is put in a
>publishable format. This means that we need a short introduction, and
>that the core text needs to be polished up a little bit. I am willing
>to help in this editorial work, but we need somebody who gives it a
>start, if we agree. The text should be ready by May 15th at latest.
>
>Any volunteer? Comments?
>
>Nicola (and Mark)
>

>------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----
>Nicola Guarino
>Co-Editor in Chief, Applied Ontology (IOS Press)
>Head, Laboratory for Applied Ontology (LOA), ISTC-CNR
>Institute for Cognitive Sciences and Technologies
>National Research Council
>Via Solteri, 38
>I-38100 Trento
>
>phone:     +39 0461 828486
>secretary: +39 0461 436641
>fax:       +39 0461 435344
>email:     guarino@xxxxxxxxxx
>web site:  http://www.loa-cnr.it

>Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/uos-convene/
>To Post: mailto:uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/
>Shared Files:
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/UpperOntologySummit/uos-convene/
>Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (03)

Dagobert Soergel
College of Information Studies
University of Maryland
4105 Hornbake Library
College Park, MD 20742-4345
Office: 301-405-2037     Home:  703-823-2840        Mobile: 703-585-2840
OFax:   301-314-9145        HFax: 703-823-6427
dsoergel@xxxxxxx     www.dsoergel.com     (04)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)