Agenda updated [was - Re: [uos-convene] An Urgent Meeting to Finalize th

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:35:55 -0800
Finally (for now) ...    (01)

Thanks to all who took the time to join us at the urgent call
earlier today, or posted input on the matter.    (02)

As per our discussion at the call*, the agenda to all three
meetings are accordingly updated. Please see the updates (as it
stands now) at:    (03)

Tue Mar. 14 AM & PM (2 sessions) - Joint Communique Preparation
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosConvenerMeeting_2006_03_14    (04)

Wed Mar. 15 AM Session: Upper Ontology Application Dialog
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosApplicationDialogMeeting_2006_03_15    (05)

Wed Mar. 15 PM Session: Upper Ontology Summit Meeting
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologSummitMeeting_2006_03_15    (06)

Can't be everything to everyone ... but at least, we reached an
acceptable compromise, done by all concerned with the good of the
entire community in mind.    (07)

We'll still be able to fine tune the agendas when we come
together at NIST next week (if enough of us still want to).    (08)

See you all then!    (09)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (010)

P.S. *proceedings from today's call can be reviewed at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit/UosConvenerMeeting_2006_03_10
(If I had missed anything in the notes, please add it/them back
to the record.  =ppy)    (011)

P.P.S. Also, please refer to my earlier message (at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/uos-convene/2006-03/msg00196.html#nid012),
I am still awaiting for all speakers' slides by noon time EST
Sunday 3/12/06. (... I want to thank Michael Gruninger here, in
particular, for having already sent his slides in.) =ppy
--    (012)

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (014)