Re: [uom-ontology-std] What is mass?

To: "'uom-ontology-std'" <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 08:51:45 +0100
Dear Pat,    (01)

> On Sep 29, 2009, at 4:27 PM, Gunther Schadow wrote:
>
> > An object may have the property "maximum allowable temperature"
> >
> > That object would also have the property "actual temperature" at
> > any point in time.
> >
> > The object might never have the property "actual temperature"
> whose
> > quantity value is equal to its property  "maximum allowable
> > temperature".
> >
> > Either way, maximum allowable temperature and actual temperature
> > are both special kinds of temperatures.
>
> Exactly.    (02)

MW: Then I ask you how I know when I look at a temperature whether it is
a maximum allowable one or not.    (03)

Regards    (04)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 560 302 3685
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (05)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in
England and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (06)