[uom-ontology-std] questions re status...

To: uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Graybeal <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:56:59 -0700
Peter,    (01)

I've been catching up on the UoM threads and presentations (somehow
missed them the first time around).  I have a process question and two
quick logistical notes:    (02)

- Is there any consensus from the call about using the ontolog wiki to
consolidate resources, or is there another wiki people are going to
use? (I note http://unitsofmeasure.org/wiki is a MediaWiki, if they
are inclined to offer it, it seems from the URL like an obviously
suitable alternative.)    (03)

Quick notes:
- Do you have a time estimate for having the audio of the 6/19 telecon
posted?
- The link to Bob Dragoset's talk pointed to the PPT, I took the
liberty of changing to PDF for consistency with the others (I verified
that no content was lost, the essence of the one animation is
presented). Hope that's OK.    (04)

John    (05)

John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>  -- 831-775-1956
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project: http://marinemetadata.org    (06)