Re: [uom-ontology-std] questions re status...

To: John Graybeal <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:38:36 -0700
Hi John,    (01)

> [JG]   Is there any consensus from the call about using the ontolog
> wiki to consolidate resources, or is there another wiki people are
> going to use? (I note http://unitsofmeasure.org/wiki is a MediaWiki,
>  if they are inclined to offer it, it seems from the URL like an
> obviously suitable alternative.)    (02)

[ppy]  we did not discuss this during the session ... the assumption
is that a combination of the Ontolog collaborative work environment
(mailing list, wiki and webdav server) and the public OOR instance
will be what we'll  use to capture the resources and/or links to them.
Anyway, this is just an interim exercise to help incubate the project
to a point when it is transferred over to a proper SDO setting. ...
(By the way, the OntologWiki will be migrating over to a
Purple-Semantic-MediaWiki engine in the not-too-distant future.)    (03)

> [JG]    Do you have a time estimate for having the audio of the
> 6/19 telecon posted?    (04)

[ppy]  I am backlogged ... but hopefully, I might be able to work on
it this coming weekend.    (05)

> [JG]    The link to Bob Dragoset's talk pointed to the PPT, I took the
> liberty of changing to PDF for consistency with the others (I verified
> that no content was lost, the essence of the one animation is
> presented). Hope that's OK.    (06)

[ppy]  Bob Dragoset actually presented against his powerpoint slides,
where he had some animation (which are available from the pdf version
of the slides.) Of course, not being at the session (and not having
had  the chance to hear the audio, you wouldn't have known.) I'll
change it back when I post the audio archive.    (07)

Cheers.  =ppy