Re: [uom-ontology-std] questions re status...

To: John Graybeal <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:59:34 -0700
>> [JG]    Do you have a time estimate for having the audio of the
>> 6/19 telecon posted?    (01)

> [ppy]  I am backlogged ... but hopefully, I might be able to work on
> it this coming weekend.    (02)

[ppy]  progress update ...
I'm almost done. The full proceedings (with the mp3 audio archive and
the chat transcript) of the Jun-19 session should come out later
today. ... stay tuned, everyone ... (My apologies for having taken
this long!)    (03)

>> [JG]    The link to Bob Dragoset's talk pointed to the PPT, I took the
>> liberty of changing to PDF for consistency with the others (I verified
>> that no content was lost, the essence of the one animation is
>> presented). Hope that's OK.    (04)

> [ppy]  Bob Dragoset actually presented against his powerpoint slides,
> where he had some animation (which are available from the pdf version
> of the slides.) Of course, not being at the session (and not having
> had  the chance to hear the audio, you wouldn't have known.) I'll
> change it back when I post the audio archive.    (05)

[ppy]  type ... I meant "he had some animation (which *not* are
available from the pdf version of the slides.) ... but I reckon you've
already figured that out (and reverted the slide link to the ppt.) ...
thanks, John.    (06)

Cheers.  =ppy