uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] UoM coordination meeting - Mon 2010.01.04

To: "uom-ontology-admin" <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mason, Howard (UK)" <Howard.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:53:49 -0000
I have embellished the agenda, and added the proposed agenda for the 21 January
meeting to that page.     (01)

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151     (02)