uom-ontology-admin

Re: [uom-ontology-admin] UoM coordination meeting - Mon 2010.01.04

To: uom-ontology-admin <uom-ontology-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Howard Mason <hgmason@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:50:01 +0000
I regret that as I am now the acting Co-chair of the AIA Electronic Enterprise Integration Committee, wef from Jan 1, I will need to lead a conflicting teleconference on Monday.

I will join the UoM call ASAP after 4pm UK time, but the conflicting call is scheduled to run until 5pm.

I have not received any notification of other SDO participation at this time.

Howard