socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Reminder and some more details about the Dec. 1-3 SOCo

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Usery, E. Lynn" <usery@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:51:11 -0600
Gary,

I can set up the Webex, but I need to know the number of participants (at least an estimate). If you have email addresses for participants, I can include them and they will be sent a direct message from Webex.

Thank you,

Lynn

E. Lynn Usery
Research Geographer and Director
Center of Excellence for Geospatial Information Science
U.S. Geological Survey
1400 Independence Rd.
Rolla, MO  65401-2502

Ph.  573-308-3837