socop-forum

Re: [socop-forum] Follow up to SOCoP workshop at USGS

To: "Spatial Ontology CoP (SOCoP)" <socop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:08:15 -0500
Gary,    (01)

BBN has GoToMeeting [1], which could be used for SOCoP and INTEROP meetings.
It works well on Windows, Mac, and iPad, but not Linux.  I believe it's limited
to 25 participants.  The dial-in number is not toll-free.  VoIP is available,
but generally inferior to dial-in.    (02)

        Mike    (03)

[1] http://www.gotomeeting.com/    (04)

On Dec 8, 2010, at 11:47 AM, Gary Berg-Cross wrote:    (05)