oor-nsf07601

Re: [oor-nsf07601] NEW: MITRE participation on the pre-proposal

To: oor-nsf07601 <oor-nsf07601@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:04:50 -0500 (EST)

[ *** This list is for use by the OOR nsf-07061 team only - please do not share
or forward message without consent from the team! *** ]    (01)

There is a Key Personnel document separate from the Project Description,
so I have split your writeup into the two documents.  The Key Personnel
and Project Summary documents are attached.  I am still working on the
Project Description.    (01)

-- Ken    (02)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Obrst, Leo J. wrote:    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository_Proposal/Nsf_07601    (01)