Re: [oor-forum] OOR Logo Poll (first round) - Results: TwoFinalistsEmerg

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:05:43 -0700
> [YM]  Do we have the logo already [picked]?    (01)

[ppy]  So, Yuri ... the short answer is, "no," we have yet to
collectively make our choice.    (02)

I accounted for a lot of the delays, but let's just say things are
moving much slower in the summer all around! :-)    (03)

When I get Ali's "final" submission (btw, take your time, Ali), I will
create the means to poll people - first on the design, and then on the
color.    (04)

In the mean time, please (Yuri and Ali especially) check out what I
have entered
under: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR_Logo_Candidates#nid2VGO
and send me any corrections, updates and comments.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy