Re: [oor-forum] Solicitation for an OOR Logo

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:04:37 -0500
On 3/15/2011 10:27 AM, Mike Bennett wrote:
> When letters are directly inside one another I don't think it's
> immediately clear to all readers that they are intended to be read
> as a string of characters...    (01)

I agree.  The following procedure would create OO above the R
to make the order clear:    (02)

  1. Draw 3 tangent circles (with thin lines) with two circles
     above and one circle centered below the other two.    (03)

  2. Enclose the above structure in a larger circle (possibly
     with some 3-D effects, such as a raised surface).    (04)

  3. Choose a font with rounded letters and distort the R to
     cause its top to have the same curvature as the enclosed
     circles.    (05)

  4. Overlay Os on the top two circles.    (06)

  5. Overlay R on the bottom circle.    (07)

  6. Erase the original guide circles.    (08)