Re: [oor-forum] Solicitation for an OOR Logo

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:18:30 -0400
Maybe shift the Os? Move internal O to tangent left internally or could have 2
Os of same size with R in the intersection.    (01)

Dr. Leo Obrst        The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx     Information Discovery & Understanding, Command & Control
Center
Voice: 703-983-6770  7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379    McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (02)

      (03)