Re: [oor-forum] doodle poll - Finding another OOR team meeting standard

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andreas Harth <harth@xxxxxxx>, Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>, Aldo Gangemi <gangemi@xxxxxxx>
From: Kim Viljanen <kim.viljanen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:23:38 +0300 (EEST)
Hello Peter and others,    (01)

Since the call is rescheduled, would it be possible to move the weekly
phone call to some other weekday than Friday? E.g. Tuesday or Wednesday.    (02)

This would make it easier for participating from Helsinki (GMT+2) than
spending late Friday night at the office...    (03)

Regards,
Kim
The ONKI ontology repository team, http://www.onki.fi    (04)

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Peter Yim wrote:    (05)

> Further to the discussion at the last (Oct-1) OOR team meeting ...
> (ref.
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_01#nid2ICK
> )
>
> ... previously, OOR team members had reached a consensus to block off
> their Fridays for a weekly (or alternate week) 1.5-Hr. meeting
> starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CEST / 5:00pm BST / 16:00
> UTC (winter time as adjusted.)
>
> As people's commitments have changed, I am polling all active members
> of the OOR team again, as discussed. This is an attempt to establish
> the start-time for a revised 1.5-Hr. Friday time slot for future OOR
> team meetings ... which will take effect starting Fri 2010.10.15*
>

> Please advise your availability (note that this is for 1.5-hours
> starting from the hour picked) by returning the *doodle poll* at:
> http://www.doodle.com/a2snxkpkd8hhxek4
>
> Kindly respond by (end-of-day) this Thursday Oct-7.
>

> [ *Important Notice: we are planning to have an OOR Architecture &
> API design discussion during the Oct-15 meeting, please make sure you
> have your calendars marked and come to this very crucial meeting to
> contribute to the discussion - ref.
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_01#nid2IFW
> ]
>

> Thanks & regards.  =ppy
> --

Kim.Viljanen@xxxxxx | +358-(0)40-5414654 | http://www.seco.tkk.fi/u/kimvilja
Semantic Computing Research Group
Aalto University, School of Science and Technology, Department of Media
Technology
P.O. Box 15500, FI-00076 Aalto, Finland
Map: http://www.seco.tkk.fi/contact/
Have you tasted the Semantic Web? Check: http://www.seco.tkk.fi    (07)