[oor-forum] doodle poll - Finding another OOR team meeting standard time

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andreas Harth <harth@xxxxxxx>, Aldo Gangemi <gangemi@xxxxxxx>, Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>, Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:04:57 -0700
Further to the discussion at the last (Oct-1) OOR team meeting ...
(ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_01#nid2ICK
)    (01)

... previously, OOR team members had reached a consensus to block off
their Fridays for a weekly (or alternate week) 1.5-Hr. meeting
starting 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CEST / 5:00pm BST / 16:00
UTC (winter time as adjusted.)    (02)

As people's commitments have changed, I am polling all active members
of the OOR team again, as discussed. This is an attempt to establish
the start-time for a revised 1.5-Hr. Friday time slot for future OOR
team meetings ... which will take effect starting Fri 2010.10.15*    (03)

Please advise your availability (note that this is for 1.5-hours
starting from the hour picked) by returning the *doodle poll* at:
http://www.doodle.com/a2snxkpkd8hhxek4    (04)

Kindly respond by (end-of-day) this Thursday Oct-7.    (05)

 [ *Important Notice: we are planning to have an OOR Architecture &
API design discussion during the Oct-15 meeting, please make sure you
have your calendars marked and come to this very crucial meeting to
contribute to the discussion - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_10_01#nid2IFW
]    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy