Re: [oor-forum] doodle poll - Finding another OOR team meeting standard

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andreas Harth <harth@xxxxxxx>, Aldo Gangemi <gangemi@xxxxxxx>, Nicola Guarino <guarino@xxxxxxxxxx>, Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:52:57 -0700
Hi Kim and All,    (01)

That is a very appropriate question to ask ... (I probably wouldn't
enjoy being tied up on a Friday evening too!)    (02)

Moving it to another day is probably out of the question, at least for
now, as a lot of the current members have already carved out that day
(and shuffled other meetings) to other days for this.    (03)

What I have done is to add 3 more earlier options to the mix (sorry to
folks on the US West coast, the first time-slot starts at 5:00am now
for you guys!) ... At least, this will allow us to accommodate our
friends from Europe a little better.    (04)

Since we only had a few entries so far (Kim, Jouni, Ravi and Michael,
besides myself) I had to delete all entries and start over. Therefore,
with my apologies, will all of you re-enter your availabilities,
please.    (05)

Again, the poll is at: http://www.doodle.com/a2snxkpkd8hhxek4    (06)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy