Re: [oor-forum] using irc as supplementary communication channel

To: "OpenOntologyRepository-discussion" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:06:27 -0600
Peter, Team
I agree with Evan and I have been using Soaphub in our Ontolog
presentations and it also allows me to capture chat and email to me at
my Google email address.
Thanks.    (01)

Ravi    (02)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (03)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (04)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (05)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (06)