oor-dev

[oor-dev] STCI Proposal

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: kenb <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:01:11 -0500 (EST)
I finally found out why the STCI proposal was rejected. They claimed that
the font was too small. This mystifies me because I carefully checked the
requirements by printing the proposal and measuring the font sizes,
margins and line spacing. So I was certain that all requirements were
satisfied.    (01)

All I can suggest is that we submit it again with a larger font and larger
margins. There is no guarantee that this will be acceptable since they
appear to have their own units of measurement, but at least it improves
the chances.    (02)

The due date is April 21.    (03)

-- Ken    (04)