oor-dev

[oor-dev] Configuration and install issues [was - Re: registration probl

To: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:36:02 -0800
Tejas,    (01)

 ... ERRATA    (02)

> [ppy]   ... let me double check with Tejas Parikh here to
> re-confirm that the  <oor-01f>-to-<oo-01f> re-configuration
> has indeed been completed.    (03)

Tejas ... I actually meant to say "... re-confirm that the
<oor-01f>-to-<oo-01> re-configuration has indeed been completed. (as
you mentioned that the hostname needs to be in the configuration.    (04)

Please advise if that has been completed.    (05)

Also, I just try pointing my browser to:    (06)

  http://oor-01s.cim3.net/
  http://oor-01f.cim3.net/ ... and,
  http://oor-01.cim3.net/    (07)

Status as of this writing - 2010.02.12-10:30am PST - None of them seem
to be working properly.    (08)

OOR-sandbox v2.x - <http://oor-01f.cim3.net/> and
<http://oor-01.cim3.net/> behaves the same and are giving me a
"Timeout::Error in HomeController#index ... execution expired)
[Tejas/Paul: do try it now]    (09)

OOR-sandbox v1.x - <http://oor-01s.cim3.net/> does launch properly,
but returns a "There is no data to support this query at this time"
at the homepage. I suspect the configuration has the <oor-01.cim3.net>
hostname hardcoded in, and therefore, this is just a result of the
'mis-configuration" now that we have assigned that hostname to the
v2.x box.    (010)

Paul and Tejas ... please review and advise your thoughts.    (011)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--    (012)