Re: [ontology-summit] [Reusable Content] Characterizing or measuring reu

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Megan Katsumi <katsumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 10:50:38 -0500
Thank you John and Gary, I think those points (and pointers) are a good start!    (01)

I hope that others will take the time to contribute points from their
own experience and varied backgrounds, too. Perhaps this is even
something that could be situated on the Track A community page, where
others from the community could provide their input regarding the best
practices/metadata they see as necessary.  Ideally, I think each
factor should be accompanied by some justification/rationale
explaining how a particular item would help/be utilized.
What do others in the community think?  Is it feasible to expect that
we could reach some consensus regarding a set of best
practices/metadata required to encourage and facilitate the (re-)use
of ontologies on the Semantic Web? Is this something that would be of
interest/potential value as an outcome of the summit?    (02)

Megan    (03)