Re: [ontology-summit] [ReusableContent] Reuse of Linked Data vis-a-vis R

To: Ontology Summit 2014 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Andrea Westerinen <arwesterinen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:43:55 -0500
Matthew, I would like to add one more qualification to my statement that:
  Yes ... modules ~= templates.   With supporting documentation.

It is important to be able to get all the relevant entity declarations and axioms for a module/template in a single zip file or package.   Maybe that is published somewhere, but I could not find any examples.

Also, I am not sure if you have seen the paper, ISO 15926 Templates and the Semantic Web [1]. It discusses "information pattern" and the ISO templates.

Andrea