Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit material

To: María Poveda <mpoveda@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:39:47 -0700
Dear Maria & All,    (01)

> Well, it is just a summary of how is being the hackathon so far
> for me. And it is my first post, I'm not a blogger. But if you want
> to include it in the wiki page here it is:
>
> http://thepetiteontologist.wordpress.com/    (02)

[ppy] This is great, Maria ... really well written!    (03)

I have added a link of that blog to our "Ontology Summit 2013 in the
News, Blogosphere & Literature" section on the OntologySummit2013
homepage ...    (04)

Look under: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013#nid3J1W    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy