Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit material

To: María Poveda <mpoveda@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 04:44:48 -0700
Dear Maria & ALL,    (01)

This is great, Maria! We'd love to have the community blog about it!
Allow me to copy this to the [ontology-summit] list here, as others
may aspire to do the same too!    (02)

> [MPV] I wanted to know whether I can point to the material showed during the
> talks or some wiki pages.    (03)

Absolutely. Not just point-to, you are welcome to cite, quote,
extends, "re-mix," ... those material.    (04)

All material on the Ontolog collaborative work environment (wiki,
forum archives, shared-files like slides, audio recordings, etc.) are
"open" - licensed under CC-BY-SA3.0 (or, as we had it when we started,
under the OPL 1.0 license). So feel free!
[... for IPR policy details, see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ]    (05)

Send us a link when your blog is published so we can capture that
under the OntologySummit2013 wiki page.    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy