[ontology-summit] {hackathon-clinics} project chat room access [was - Re

To: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:53:51 -0700
Dear ALL (especially the Hackathon-Clinics champions),    (01)

Thank you for asking, Till ...    (02)

1. I have just posted the details to the Hackathon-Clinics Master
Calendar as well - see under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics#nid3PG4    (03)

2. Essentially for your HC-07 project (similarly for other projects), it reads:
//
** Project chat-room (up when in session):
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/hc-07
*** project subgroup chat-room maybe be designated by the project champion
     ... in which case,
     (i) please use ../room/hc-07-1 ; ../room/hc-07-2 etc., and
     (ii) please register the access on your project page
//    (04)

3. I would like to ask that the designated point person (champion or
co-champion) of each project, to make sure they would do the two
things at the end of the session:    (05)

(a) do a "Get the list of attendees" (this is featured under the
"Actions" button at the top of the chat window), and
(b) send the transcript to: mdean@xxxxxxx , kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx and
peter.yim@xxxxxxxx  (again, you can find this under the "Actions"
button at the top of the chat window)    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy