[ontology-summit] HC-05 Ontology of Ontology Evaluation

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Amanda Vizedom <amanda.vizedom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:42:13 -0400

All,

For those interested in the Ontology of Ontology Evaluation Hackathon:  Please add your name & info under "Participant Volunteers," near the top of our project wiki page at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013_Hackathon_Clinics_OntologyOfOntologyEvaluation

This page will be the go-to spot for updated information about the project, before and as it happens.  I will be adding details and logistical info throughout the day today. I may also contact participants today, by email or other preferred method, to coordinate as needed.

Since our primary hack day is tomorrow, we don't have a lot of time to coordinate in advance, or to make tool and process decisions based on everyones preferences. Now is a good time to communicate preferences, suggestions, limitations, etc.; feel free to do so using this wiki page and/or to me directly. That way I can work to have us ready for a quick start and smooth running tomorrow.

Best,
Amanda