Re: [ontology-summit] March 8, 2013 / Hackathon

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Yuriy Milov <ymilov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:55:30 -0400
Sorry Peter,

I just forgot to say that this is just an example for the Hackathon event related to the Summit.

The hackaton event goal is to explore a set of ontologies for future development of a CNL platform for Semantic Web based on Owl to CNL verbalizer and CNL to Owl converter cycling filter.

If we are able to make and use such filter then we would be able to catch the semantic web (texts both for people and machines).

Such CNL filter (OWL to CNL and back)  could become a criterium of a "correct" ("evaluated") ontology - if ontology still work after such cycle.

Attempto site demo and the "incorrect" correct ontology is just a resourses to explore the main idea of CNE Platform for Semantic Web and the CNE-OWL cycling filter for an ontlogy evaluation during the hackathon event.

Again, sorry if my posting was inappropriate to the Summit mailing list.