Re: [ontology-summit] Reasoners and the life cycle

To: "'Ontology Summit 2013 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:20:10 -0000

Dear Alan,

Complete certainly may have more than one meaning here, however, the use of completeness as Fabian describes is well established in its own field, and we can’t claim exclusive use of words with our preferred meaning. A better approach I think would be to use qualifiers when the senses might be inferred. So logically complete vs factually complete or some such.

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 1489 880185

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.